Perth Speech Pathology provides speech pathology across the lifespan.
We provide services to babies, children and teenagers in the areas of
- Speech sound development
- Language (expressive and receptive language)
- Cognitive development including listening, attention, preverbal skills, play skills
- Stuttering (fluency)
- Literacy Acquisition, including phonological awareness
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Feeding difficulties
- Swallowing impairments
We also provide swallowing and communication services to adults. We are regularly involved in training medical students, disability care staff and nursing home staff. We also provide medico-legal assessments.
We provide services to
- Children with disabilities (Better Start allowance) and without disabilities
- Adults with and without disabilities
- People with progressive diseases (including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease)
- People who have had strokes, head and neck cancers and brain injuries
- Organizations such as nursing homes, disability agencies, schools
No referral is required to access our services.
Fees are subject to Health Insurance rebates and may be eligible for Medicare under the Chronic Disease Management program (with GP referral). People registered with the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) receive free services if referred by a medical practitioner.
Nicole has 20 years experience in providing communication and swallowing services to children and adults in the community, disability sector and hospital settings. She provides diagnosis and treatment for children with speech, language, stuttering and feeding issues as well as swallowing management for people after strokes, progressive diseases and neurological disorders. She has training in the PROMPT technique, the Lidcombe approach, LSVT and is a Key Word sign presenter.
Feel free to contact us anytime with any queries. Call or text Nicole on 0419 951 640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.