At AppliedMotion we believe that your body is your greatest asset. For this reason, we are committed to provide an outstanding physiotherapy service built around you and your goals, so that you can live your best quality of life.
Our team operates at the highest standard of practice to provide every patient with an accurate diagnosis and an effective “One-of-a-kind” treatment plan designed and implemented to meet your goals.
- Complex chronic musculoskeletal conditions
- Chronic pain
- Neck and Lower Back pain
- Headaches, vertigo (BPPV) and dizziness
- Elbow, Shoulder and Wrist pain
- Hip and Knee pain
- Pre and post-surgical care
- Tendon related pain e.g. tendinitis or tendinopathies
- Hypermobility Syndrome
KIDS PHYSKids or Paediatric Physiotherapy involves evidence-based assessments and management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal and movement related disorders affecting infant, children and older kids.
AppliedMotion works side by side with Baby Steps Health Centres to provide the best possible service to our little patients.
Our approach is based on three main principles:
A team of experts
A multidisciplinary approach
Empathic and supportive environment for kids and their families
We provide treatment for :
- Babies who are struggling with milestones such as rolling, sitting crawling and walking
- Children and babies with unusual movement strategies such as toe walking, w-sitting and bottom shuffling
- Kids who show difficulties with balance, coordination, jumping, hopping and ball skills
- Hypermobility and Ehlers-Danlos’s Syndrome
- Growing pain, including Osgood-Schlatter’s syndrome (anterior tibial pain), Sever’s disease (heel pain), Sinding-Larsen-Johansson (Jumper’s knee)
- Sports related injuries and sporting load management
- Chronic pain and Juvenile arthritis
- Sports Physiotherapy.
At AppliedMotion we use a systematic approach, leaving nothing to chance. Each athlete receives a customised treatment plan based on their unique needs. Every session will begin with a specific assessment to identify causes of pain and weak links in your body. Our management includes manual therapy, manipulations, dry needling and most important a specific strength and conditioning program. Our management strategies are tailored around you to ensure you get the most out of your time with us.
- Sprains and strains
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder instability
- Rotator cuff tears
- Tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Hip pain and instability
- ACL/PCL tears
- Achilles tendinitis
- Tendinitis (tendinopathy)
Simone is a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with strong experience in Musculoskeletal, Paediatric and Sport Physiotherapy. He completed the Master of Clinical Physiotherapy at Curtin University and co-published a paper looking at Best Evidence Practice at SJOG Midland Hospital in 2018.
Simone has been a clinician for over 10 years and is driven by his passion for helping patients of different ages and backgrounds overcoming pain and disability through best research-based practice. He believes in a “Patient Centred” level of care, where patients are treated as a whole person and in accordance with their goals and values.
He believes there is no end to professional development in medicine. His hunger for knowledge and determination to translate research in to practice allowed him to travel across different countries (Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy), to help people of all ages get more out of life.
Driven by his goal to help as many in need as possible, Simone has a passion for sharing his knowledge with others joining the profession, working as a clinical supervisor for Curtin University.
“Excellence in physiotherapy is something every clinician should aim for, to provide patients of the best possible results”